Why anonymization, data confirmity
and de-identification for medical facilities and pharma are needed?
Reimbursement and invoicing checks and preparation
• Verification of right reimbursement of health insurance DRG and ICD
• Validation of hospital medical invoice by TGF (Tiroler Gesundheitsfonds) and MDK (Medizinischer Dienst der Krankenversicherung)
Sharing sensitive medical data with externals
• Medical Expertise / opinion in court
• Medical studies
• Sharing of medical data & projects
• Data preparation for external partners (e.g. IT company)
• Surgical pictures / videos
Prerequisite for medical AI analysis
• AI assisted diagnostic scenarios
• Drug research
• Medical document summaries
• AI Research e.g. explore Symptoms of covid-19 based on anonymized medical documentation
Build customer and employee trust
• Take care of the privacy of your patients, build trust
• Privacy by design and default development
How can Blue.GDPR help you?
Blue.GDPR can make many types of unstructured and
structured data anonymized for you
of medical documents
• Hospital discharge reports
• doctor's letters
• diagnostic reports
• medical reports
• Communication protocolls pharma and doctors
Automatic anonymization of faces
in pictures and videos
Automatic anonymization of medical data formats like DICOM
How do our customers use Blue.GDPR?
Blue.GDPR successfully supports Tirol Kliniken Innsbruck
Support in the anonymization of personal and specific patient data in medical documents and improves internal processes.
Blue.GDPR uses artificial intelligence (AI), which automatically recognizes and anonymizes patient data of Tirol Kliniken by using a comprehensively trained yet constantly learning algorithm. Blue.GDPR recognizes patient data very accurately and makes it unrecognizable. Medical documents such as hospital discharge reports, doctor's letters and diagnostic reports are no longer manually but automatically anonymized.