We have launched our brand-new product-website of ShareMedix and are excited to present its new look!
Start sharing medical data the right way.
Easily automate the anonymization of your patient’s medical data.
Medical data privacy requirements are complex. It is the #1 reason why lifesaving projects never get off the ground. Medical data includes personally identifiable information (PII) and other sensitive data, that are subject to various regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA. Improper handling can lead to legal ramifications and significant fines. Traditional methods such as manual anonymization of data are extremely time intensive and often too burdensome to conduct. But we all know that sharing the right data can help save lives.
ShareMedix enables medical professionals to anonymize and share medical data.
- Create trust by setting a secure standard of data sharing in your hospital.
- Minimize the risk of high fines and other financial penalties.
- Save time by immediately sharing data in a secure manner instead of sending CDs or pen drives.
- Make compliance easy with GDPR, HIPAA, and others for your Data Protection Officer.
- Save money on manual anonymization by automating the processes in your hospital.
How does ShareMedix work?
Who can use it?
Doctors & Medical Offices: With ShareMedix you can quickly anonymize your medical data and share it with colleagues and patients.
- Have full control over your data
- Manage how long and with whom it is shared
- Free yourself from sending CDs and USB sticks
Hospitals & Medical Facilities: Establish a consistent standard within all medical departments to share data securely and anonymously with external departments, colleagues, and patients.
- Data leaves the hospital only anonymized and controlled.
- Conduct innovative projects, research grants and cooperate with other hospitals
- Hospital employees save a lot of time.
- The error rate decreases due to automatic anonymization.
Administrators & Assistants: Satisfy the data requests from patients and authorities such as:
- patient asking for monitoring videos (risk of compromising the privacy of other patients)
- police requesting access to surveillance cameras videos
- health authorities demanding medical documentation.
To the productpage: https://sharemedix.com/
Follow us on LinkedIn & Facebook