Why data conformity, anonymization and de-identification
for retail and industry is needed?
Use advanced AI and analytics solutions without comprising the identity
of your customers and employees
Anonymize data for the purpose of sharing:
• External partners (like external IT vendor or suppliers)
• Requests from customers or individuals
• Requests from authorities – e.g. courts or police
Security and cloud audits
• Scan your solution, like CRM or ERP for potential personal data misuse, e.g. free text notes
• Anonymize your note fields and make them GDPR compliant
• Receive alerts in case of personal data misusage
Prerequisite for retail and industry AI analysis
• Analyzing the behaviour of shop visitors
• Detectig if your customers are wearing masks or
• Discover if your employees have security helmets, and many more
How can Blue.GDPR help you?
Blue.GDPR can make many types of unstructured and
structured data anonymized for you
How do our customers use Blue.GDPR?
Blue.GDPR anonymizes video material and enables analysis scenarios
Blue.GDPR helps anonymize monitoring material and enables analysis scenarios based on the collected data without compromising the privacy of individuals.